There are currently no items in your cart.
CLINELL UNIVERSAL SANITIZING WIPES – 24 sachets x 40 wipesProduct Code: CW40X24
Regular size disinfectant wipes 200 x 200 mm, with plastic resealable lid.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
£71.88 inc. VAT
Clinical advantages of Clinell Universal Sanitizing Wipes:
- Can be used on soiled hands.
- Only 5% non-active alcohol content.
- Clinell Wipes will not cause damage to surfaces such as mattresses and are safe to use on rubber.
- Safe for use on stethoscopes, blood pressure cuffs and pulse oximeter probes – three items of equipment rarely cleaned, yet shown to cause infections.
- Safe to use in food preparation areas.
- Mix of biocides prevent bacterial resistance and superbug formation.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Acts as a disinfectant, detergent and hand wipe – replacing the need for different types of wipes and surface cleaners.
- Convenient packaging – prevents the next wipe from being exposed.
- Conforms to prEN12054, EN1276 and EN1500.
- Very high antimicrobial kill count.
Range of Uses:
- Hands – as a hand disinfecting wipe
- Surfaces – Table Tops, Taps, Door Handles, Mattresses, Desk Surface, Keyboards, Chairs, Ledges etc.
- Equipment – Stethoscopes, Blood Pressure Cuffs, Pulse Oximeter Probes, Otoscopes, Slit Lamps etc
Sanitizing Wipes, Skin Cleansing Wipes
Universal Sanitizing Wipes
Need help finding your product?
Call one of our friendly staff who will be happy to help you with any product queries.