There are currently no items in your cart.
Hand hygiene and hand cleaning are important, especially in places such as schools and colleges where germs can spread quickly. Read on to find out more about how this problem can be controlled more effectively.
When soap and clean water are not available, use an ethanol-based product to clean your hands. Ethanol-based hand gels and foams significantly reduce the number of germs on skin, and are fast acting.
When should you wash your hands or use a hand sanitizing gel?
- Before preparing or eating food
- After going to the bathroom
- After changing nappies or cleaning up a child who has been to the bathroom
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After handling an animal or animal waste
- After handling garbage
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
When using a hand sanitizer:
- Apply product to the palm of one hand
- Rub hands together
- Rub the product over all surfaces of hands and fingers until hands are dry.