There are currently no items in your cart.
SUPER-COOL Semi-Synthetic Heavy Duty Metalworking Coolant – 25 litre drumProduct Code: SUPER25L
SUPER-COOL is a multi-purpose, heavy duty, biostable watermix, semi-synthetic cutting fluid.
- SUPER-COOL is a revolutionary, high quality coolant that will provide superior lubrication and corrosion protection for your metalworking tools. It is a heavy duty metalworking coolant which quite literally outlasts conventional heavy duty coolants, despite the higher concentration of biocides contained in it’s formulation to prevent corrosion at any cost.
- The excellent stability properties eliminate foaming or spillage, even when extreme temperatures are incurred. SUPER-COOL has been specially designed to accompany your every need – from indoor use with high velocity air cooling systems all the way through to outdoor storage tanks that can endure blistering heatwaves.
- SUPER-COOL’s biostable watermix also provides protection from fungal growth for prolonged, uninterrupted work!
- It is the ultimate solution to your machining needs. This coolant has an antimicrobial formulation which lengthens its lubricating effects! You won’t be looking for any other kind of cutting fluid again.
£138.00 inc. VAT
- Super-Cool Semi-Synthetic Heavy Duty Metalworking Coolant is water based and dioxin free so it offers excellent rust protection without emitting any toxic fumes. It will not go rancid and doesn’t contain Chlorine which can lead to blemishes on your metal projects like etching, hazing or pitting corrosion.
- This product contains effective rust inhibitors that protect against tool wear and lessens risks for dermatitis or ERTS (Exposure to Respirable Traceless Solvents).
- Super-Cool also has a variety of feedstocks suitable for use in both ferrous and nonferrous materials.
- N.B. Before changing to SUPER-COOL, the system should first be cleaned and sterilised to eliminate resident bacteria. This is done effectively by using our SYSTEM CLEANER, which is compatible and available from stock.
- CHANGING TO SUPER-COOL: Changing to SUPER-COOL from other soluble or mineral oil based coolants entails first thoroughly cleaning, purging and sterilising the current system to eliminate resident bacteria. This can be achieved using our very own SYSTEM CLEANER, which is entirely compatible with SUPER-COOL and available from stock. In addition, a proper procedure for regular draining and cleaning of machine coolant systems, and coolant renewal, should be implemented. A typical renewal cycle would be 6 months.
DILUTION: SUPER-COOL dilutes with up to 30 parts water for milling, counterboring, drilling, and with up to 15 parts water for broaching, hobbing, tapping, sawing and reaming. To avoid creating an invert emulsion always add SUPER-COOL to water, and not water to SUPERCOOL .
SUPER-COOL Semi-Synthetic HD Metal Working Fluid